The Rough Edit

Ok so I had lots of very cool, work in progress pictures to share with you but I took them on my mobile and now I can't find the USB cable... So I suppose I'll share those when I find it. In the mean time here's the last sneak peak your getting before the real film!


Now this is my rough edit. Basically at that point (because I'm further on now :L) I had just put everything together to make sure it hung together, nothing was to out of place or needed removing. I have actually removed a scene. Which was a little annoying because it was a long one. However in retrospect if the scene had worked I would probably have removed it as well because it was coming to a similar length as the climactic point in the film which I really didn't want. Nothing can compete with that scene!

So I am currently in the process of sound recording which has been a bit of trouble. Not too much but the recorder records everything. Even when it shouldn't be haha but that's only really a problem when it comes to the ridiculous amount of editing you have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment