Mclaren 2014

so I feel like it's been a while since I posted anything so I'm going to do a few today just to show you what I've been up to over my long summer and prove that I haven't just been sitting around playing animal crossing and battleblock theatre. So there's one I can't show you till I get the go ahead. but I'll talk a little bit about it at some point. The first thing I have to show you is a project I worked on with a few other people from my department and some composers also from the college. It was a small animated concert taking part during this years mclaren 2014 events. So I haven't gotten the actual animations back yet. Although I will ask Andrew for a copy of the one we did and put it up here as soon as I have it, but I do have a recording of the first piece which all of the animators worked on and the music was composed by Alecsandra Kovac.


This was actually a lot of fun to do, we all made loops of roughly 33 seconds and ran them together to create these pieces. Then for some of the pieces we created phonotropes with the help of the awesome Jim Le Ferve and we showed them as well (I have a photo of mine somewhere but I haven't quite figured out my new laptop yet so bear with me). Was a really nice night and I had a good time.

So I guess that's the first, very overdue, update. I'm not kidding that was months ago now.

No comments:

Post a Comment