More EIFF for you

I found photos of the film festival! I knew I had some and they were on my mum's phone. So here they are. There's not very many and because I'e already spoken about the film festival in the post below I'm just going to extend it up here before I start talking about other things. (some really awesome things coming up after this btw) 


So this is as much of the ECA gang as I could round up on very first night. It was awesome. It was in the museum and it was gorgeous all light up like it was. You should all go one time.


Me and Kayla, waiting for Andrew to bring us back another drink and Shannon went to get flat shoes. We wished we'd thought of that.


This is the closing night, which was at ECA. This night was amazing! We met Simon Helberg! again you should all really try going. Great people, great fun and you learn a lot about the film industry.

There are my photos! there are more but they are all really silly photobooth photos of me and my mum or me and other animators which really have no place on this clearly very very serious animation blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment