You're Final World in a Room Progress Post

So yesterday was my stop motion day! Woohoo stop motion! As we were working on a really tight time scale I couldn't have the 3D suite space for longer than a day, which I thought was going to be really stressful. So yesterday morning I got up very early (like half 6, but only because my bandage fell off during the night and i had to get up and replace it before my wound got infected. Was a brilliant start to my morning) and I was in the department working by half 8. Then blah blah blah, millions of problems, lots of stress. Then bam! done at half 4. I was very confused by this point because I was expecting it to take all day and be 50 times more stressful than it was. So lucky me.

I can't show you anything because blogger uploads to youtube and I would have to share rights with them so I only ever put up my really basic tests and at this point a good few things are finished. I'm so nearly done.

Still left to do are the final renders of the maya half of the film. Which will undoubtedly throw up lighting issues as my character will just end up a black blob half the time. So there's that and then the final edit and render plus sound. Most of which I've already sourced. Just two more sounds to find/record myself. Which I guess I'd better think about some time soon...

Sorry for the lack of pictures. Some really cool stuff coming I promise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment