Day 9

On to day 9 then. We're so nearly finished! Only one last day to go. And I have my concept. it's not cheating!

So this one I was hoping to make to music however no one made me any and all the things in their dropbox's were for other peoples animations so there was no luck there. I have openly asked if there is any chance for music and we'll just see how this goes. However I do have an offer from outside the project and I have just taken him up on it. Very nice of him I might add. considering he only knows me through my animation facebook page which I just made 5 days ago haha.

So this film is made with copper coins obviously and the intention is that they are like little bees. I had hoped I could use the music as punctuation for the narrative but in actuality I just made what I could before I felt like passing out in the 3D studio. I did not feel great today.

I'm still hoping it turns out somewhat similar to the idea I have in my head. But really I'd like to give my composers complete creative freedom especially if they want it. If they don't I have a mild idea.

anyway here's the super short day 9 -

https://vimeo.com/117497067

No comments:

Post a Comment