Days 7 and 8 and a bonus too

Next up days 7 and 8! Yey!

Ok so yesterday I did a lot of experimenting with oil paints on glass. I've never used an oil paint before on anything never mind glass. However I sent a lot of time watching my classmates Alison paint on glass. And actually it didn't turn out to badly. I really took to the 10 films 10 days ideology here of not thinking to hard about things and really just let the picture lead me to another picture and so on. Then I looped it for a little while. I've been trying to play a little more with the general ambience like the way the title and end credits appear and while I haven't got it down to the fine art vera has I have been learning a little. So give that film a little watch.

https://vimeo.com/117296166


And today I did something I'm determined I'm going to perfect sometime soon. Maya! And if I do say so myself it looks pretty good. I shall be re rendering it one day when I can be bothered sitting waiting forever on it finishing rendering. As the time constraints meant I had to compromise on quality a little bit. I feel this film stayed pretty simple and actually the movement kind of ruins the beauty of the planets but all in all I feel it's a great use of animated software. 


https://vimeo.com/117412964



In addition to the videos here's a better quality still I saved while checking to see how the animation would render out. I am pretty much in love with it and I'm putting it up everywhere I can.



It looks even better the larger you can get it btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment