My new idea for idea collating

So for my next project - narrative project (Two Characters and a Setting) - I've decided to see if I can bridge my grade gap which is in development. One of the reasons I believe I have a problem with this section is I always begin to document my work after I've considered and eliminated several other possibilities which makes my development work look ill-considered. On top of that I'm not going to ignore the obvious possibility that I just don't look deep enough into the possibilities of my ideas. So I am also going to do that.

To aid me in both of these outcomes I have set myself up a pinterest board to collate my initial ideas into one big online mood board. This way none of the ideas in my mind escape before I have documented them. This way I hope I can more thoughtfully develop my ideas and not loose those valuable grade points.

Here it is because I know my course leaders will need to look at it.

ALAN, JARED!!! CLICK THIS LINK, IT'S IMPORTANT!


http://uk.pinterest.com/Abimation/two-characters-a-setting/

No comments:

Post a Comment