Ferrofluid jewellery




https://vimeo.com/124956684


Check it out yo! I finished the film and honestly I'm pretty happy with it. Turned out good. Maybe runs a bit long in a few places but I'm actually very pleased with it. Go us for being awesome! I think it feels intelligent, it's not long enough that you get bored with it. The language isn't too complicated so it's understandable. Yup definitely pleased with it. I think the style is very sophisticated as well. I was a bit worried it might look childish if we were using black plasticine so the textured grey background adds a bit of sophistication. I also thing limiting the colour pallet means that you can concentrate on the actual content of the piece and not get distracted by bright colours and pretty pictures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment